We are looking for reinforcement
Your apprenticeship at Kaufhaus Neumair
You enjoy working with people, love variety and bring a good dose of team spirit? Perfect! We offer you all this and much more in our family-run ADEG supermarket in Kaprun.
We look forward to an exciting three years of apprenticeship with you, during which we will implement projects together, inspire our customers day after day and give you the opportunity to take your future into your own hands through exciting further training seminars.
As a food retail salesperson, you will take care of the timely ordering of goods, handle deliveries, and ensure that they are properly stored until they are sold. Your creativity is also required for planning and implementing sales promotion measures such as promotions, special setups, etc. Here you are allowed to develop freely! Of course, we are always available to answer any questions you may have!
Even after your apprenticeship, all doors are open for you at Kaufhaus Neumair! We provide you with the best possible support for your specialist or management career.
Apply with us now and become part of our success story!
We look forward to seeing you!
- completed 9th grade
- Pleasure in dealing with people
- Passion for food
- Reliability and friendliness
- Commercial thinking and flexibility
- strong team spirit
- Great opportunities for further training
- Opportunities for advancement after the apprenticeship in a secure company
- Apprenticeship with Matura
- Additional premiums
Your apprentice compensation gross (from 01.01.2022)
1st year of apprenticeship: 730 €
2nd year of apprenticeship: 940 €
3rd year of apprenticeship: 1.200 €
Where and how you can apply
You can apply directly online on our website. For your application, you should compile a cover letter, your resume, and your most recent references. In the cover letter, you briefly formulate why you would like to do an apprenticeship with us. Your resume is best tabulated and clearly laid out. You simply copy your certificates so that you always have the originals.
Start of work: by appointment, possible at any time.
On a part-time basis starting at 20 hours per week up to full-time (38.5 hours per week) within our opening hours (Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.). We, the ADEG delicatessen team, attach great importance to ensuring a fresh and appealing presentation of goods and therefore start at 6:30 a.m. every day.
Sundays and holidays basically free! By mutual agreement, there may be 1-2 times a year to work a Sunday or holiday.
- Active and friendly customer service
- Ensuring an appealing presentation of goods
- Support your colleagues in sales
- Compliance with working techniques within the framework of food safety and consumer protection.
- Completed school education, ideally apprenticeship in food retailing
- Enjoyment, knowledge and interest in working with food
- High level of consulting competence and friendliness
- Sufficient knowledge of German to meet the requirements
- Willingness for further education (attendance of seminars, trainings)
- Flexibility, accuracy and team-oriented work
- Passion for food and a sense of quality and freshness in the handling of our products
We offer you:
- 5 days week
- A highly interesting field of activity in a family-run company
- Individual training in the work processes for an optimal start
- A secure job
- One year position
- Regulated working hours
- Further training opportunities in a growing company
- Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, we offer you an attractive salary for this position
- If required, accommodation will also be gladly provided.
- Kaprun has a very good connection in the public transport network.
If you are a career changer in our industry, you will of course be trained competently by our team.
Apply now as delicatessen salesperson at Kaufhaus Neumair in Kaprun and become part of our success story!